Healthy Soil Ain’t Sh!t Without Animals
- Saturday, 03/10/2018: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 3
The conventional wisdom is that meat consumption is killing the planet. At the same time, everyone's talking regenerative agriculture and soil health. But what is regenerative agriculture? And can you have it without animals? A panel of experts will discuss the newest (oldest) buzz in farming, how humanely raised and pastured animals fit in and what it means for the future of American farming.
1. Understand the basics of regenerative agriculture
2. Appreciate the role of animals in regenerative agriculture
3. Discuss the scalability of a regenerative agriculture system