The Intricate Relationship Between Sleep, Nutrition, and Cognitive Health
- Thursday, 03/08/2018: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 3
Do you worry you're not getting enough sleep? Putting on weight? Not as sharp as you'd like to be? Did you know that these things are likely connected? Join Natrol and four leading scientists in sleep and brain health who will uncover the complex interactions between sleep, food choice and brain health and how those learnings are being applied to health care. It is clear that forming optimal daily habits can protect our most precious possession: our health.
• Learn why sleep is now being recognized as the "third pillar of health"
• Circadian rhythms, subject of the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology, affect your quality of sleep. Discover how melatonin use can help manage circadian rhythms
• Find out what foods can benefit your long term cognitive health