Addressing Consumers’ Top Needs with Ashwagandha
- Friday, 03/09/2018: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 3
Ashwagandha has been used for millennia as a rasayana—or adaptogen—to help fight stress and improve life balance. In today’s challenging world, consumers are seeking products that can help address their health concerns, avoiding pill fatigue and delivering a solution with style. It is time to discover the Ashwagandha Advantage. Get insight into the historical uses and current science around ashwagandha from Chris Kilham—the Medicine Hunter; discover the formulation challenges and solutions to working with this Indian botanical; and join in as we engage in a discussion about cutting-edge innovation and science around ashwagandha.
- How does the breadth of research around ashwagandha support its efficacy in addressing today’s top health issues?
- What are some of the major challenges when formulating with ashwagandha, and what solutions are companies exploring?
- How can companies ensure that they’re delivering efficacious doses of high quality ingredients, and delivering credible information to consumers?