Beyond the Label: The Clean Food Revolution
- Friday, 03/09/2018: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Room: Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 5
The Clean Label movement marks an undeniable transformation of the American consumer and the food industry. Manufacturers, retailers, and foodservice operators are responding with new and improved products; and many have published their own no-no lists and Clean Label standards. As the industry constantly evolves, understanding what consumers want has become critical to success. Join a panelist of experts from Kerry to learn about key findings from proprietary consumer research on consumer perceptions and expectations of clean label and the impacts inherent to growing natural brands.
1. Hear about findings from Kerry's comprehensive study on the clean food revolution in America and the challenges clean label presents to both consumers and brands.
2. Learn a unique and actionable definition of clean label with an understanding of what consumers want and don't want in their food.
3. Gain insight into the challenges of formulating for Clean Label and the benefits of working with an innovation growth partner.